- Liz Osterhus Fleuette, Founder of Ms President US. Human Resources executive, non-profit management experience, curriculum development & training expertise, Mother of 2.
- Mimi Anglade, CEO and founder of sparqGen, a marketing and social media agency. Leader of two Girl Scouts Troops, Mother of 2.
- Rafael Axen, Chief of Anesthesia Services and Associate Medical Director of CareMount Medical. Father of 3.
- Michele Booth, Pharmaceutical company executive, Ridgefield Library Board member, Mother of 2.
- Dee Dee Perrone Colabella, Graphic designer, painter, and business owner. Marketing & promotions background. Mother of 2.
- Tamara Kuittinen, Emergency Medicine physician on the staff of Danbury Hospital, medical contributor to FOX News Channel, MSNBC, CNN, and NBC. Mother of 3.
- Gian-Carlo Peressutti, VP Global Communications at PepsiCo, Former Public Liaison for President GW Bush, and Personal Aide and Press Secretary for President GHW Bush. Father of 2.
- Paty Susana, VP of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Expertise in Corporate Communications. Mother of 2.
Sam Stroud: Strategy Intern
Sam is currently the organization’s Strategy Intern, assisting with grant applications and corporate sponsorships, as well as integrating feedback that can benefit replication efforts. Sam is originally from Eastchester, NY and she found a passion for civic involvement and helping others at Eastchester High School, where she served as the Student Body Vice President, the Vice President of Habitat for Humanity, and the President of the Spanish Honor Society. Sam is currently a Junior at George Washington University and is double majoring in History and Political Science with a minor in Spanish. During the 2017-18 school year, Sam served as the Director of Events & Social for the GW College Democrats, which is not only the largest student organization on GW’s campus, but is also the largest and most active chapter of College Democrats in the country. She has also interned for her congressman on Capitol Hill as well as in his district office.
Charlotte Anglade: Communications & Social Media Intern
Charlotte is currently a Mentor for Ms President Us as well as the organization’s Communications and Social Media intern and event photographer. She is a sophomore at Ridgefield High School. At RHS, she is involved in the Save the Children school club where she has held the positions of Treasurer and Publicity Director. Charlotte is also the Teen Ambassador for Save the Children representing northern Fairfield County. She is also active in Girl Scouts and is currently working on her Gold Award to help Family and Children’s Aid. She earned the Presidential Service award at a Gold level for completing over one hundred hours of volunteer hours including an oversees trip to Costa Rica where she lived in a remote village and helped the local people with various construction projects.