2019-2020 Participant Enrollment
To enroll a girl as a participant, complete this 2019-2020 Enrollment Form.
- Open to all girls entering 4th to 8th grade in September.
- Sessions are from 4:15–5:45pm on select Fridays from October to March (1 to 2 sessions per month).
- Location: Ridgefield Library
- Total of 8 sessions, 1 Field Trip to CT State Capitol, and 1 Campaign and Election event.
- Enrolled girls will have the opportunity to create their own campaign and run for “Ms President US” of their town. The winner will be invited to appearances throughout the year. Girl Scouts badge eligible.
- $275 per participant
- $250 per each additional sibling
- Need-based scholarships are available
- For questions or to volunteer, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School girls serve as Mentors, facilitating each session, and supporting the participants throughout the program. To enroll as a High School Mentor, visit the Mentor Page.
- Civic Leadership / Public Service
- Meet & Greet Local, State, and Federal Leaders
- Women’s History and Leadership
- Public Speaking & Debate
- Communications & Media
- State Capitol Visit
- October 4, 25
- November 15
- December 13
- January 10, 31
- February 21
- March 20
- March 29: Campaign & Election at The Ridgefield Playhouse